Oct 11, 2020
Learn from your inserted forms of awareness!
- 2 weeks of tracking everything: see calories, macros, spread of food and note days that supportive of your energy and health, identify meals that don't support your energy and appetite.
- 2 weeks of writing it down: take away the numbers and connect with the timing and spread of food.
- 2 weeks of personal awareness: highlight the part of your life that needs practice: fvf tracking (produce), evening tracking, snack tracking. Add intention to the part of you life that needs it.
- 4 weeks of Rate My Day: step back and look big picture. Try the 5:1:1 ratio weekly to navigate and enjoy life while still feeling your best!
- No tracking: take the training wheels off and let the habits support you so you can focus on other things! That is what they are for anyways!
Check out optilife academy to support this at optilifeacademy.com